Ready to Apply?
RiverRun welcomes applications for students 3 years through 8th grade for the 2017-2018 school year. New York State’s customary cutoff date of December 1 is used to determine grade appropriateness (e.g. a child is expected to be 6 years old by December 1 to enter into the first grade). For students entering the Children's House (ages 3-6 years), it is expected that they will be wearing underwear and using the toilet consistently and independently by their first day of school.
The general steps in our admissions process:
- Attend an Open House or private tour
- Submit an enrollment application with $50 fee
- Potential student visits the classroom
- Records are requested and received from previous school
- Parents meet with Class Directress and School Administrator
- Once accepted, parents enroll through our on-line portal
- Parent Handbook, academic schedule, back-to-school supplies and phase-in schedules provided in confirmation email.
To better understand RiverRun's educational experience, we invite prospective parents to read our Parent Handbook and email your questions to our School Administrator, Sherrie Clune (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call (518) 937-9338.
RiverRun does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in its administration of admissions policies, educational policies, or scholarship programs.